Preferred Comfort Agreement
Preferred Comfort Agreement
Your Heating & Cooling company would like you to take a few minutes and look over our newest program…Preferred Comfort Agreement.
With busy professional and personal lives it’s easy to forget about the things we take for granted, like the furnace and air conditioner working properly. Inevitably equipment failures happen at the most inopportune times. Remembering to schedule a quarterly or semi-annual preventative maintenance for your furnace and/or air conditioner should be the least of your worries, let us remember to schedule your appointment and save you headaches down the road. Your heating and cooling systems have moving parts just like a car and you change your oil every 3000 miles (or you should). Keeping these parts in good working order increases the lifespan of the system.
With this program our company feels we can better assist the maintenance needs of your furnace and/or air conditioner…and ultimately provide future comfort and save you money.
Money Saving Facts
· As much as 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems leading to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
· A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating cost by almost 20%.
· A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower can increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more.
· Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency by 5%.
· Certain heating and cooling problems can double operating costs without reducing comfort levels.
· Our maintenance program will help reduce your ENERGY USE, in an earth friendly environmental way.
You Agree To:
· Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
· Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment.
· Permit only our service personnel and/or a service organization authorized by us to work on the equipment.
We Agree To:
· Instruct you in the operation of the heating and/or cooling equipment.
· Furnish labor and parts as indicated.
· Provide you with a checklist of service performed on each maintenance/tune up visit.
· Give our contract holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us.
· Provide a 10% discount on parts and labor.
· Provide all filters free-of-charge!
· Cabinets and ductwork.
· Water supply and drain beyond the equipment proper.
· Moving or relocating equipment.
· Any damage due to unexpected freezing.
· Work made necessary by the enforcement of government codes, building and union regulations.
· We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of vandalism, fire, flood or wind.
· Pilot/ignition sequence.
· Cycle furnace
· Inspect Heat exchanger.
· Check blower wheel
· Check blower motor
· Check burner operation.
· Check thermostat operation.
· Check flue drafts (Natural Gas)
· Check fan switch
· Check air filter
· Check how fast furnace temperature rises.
· Test Flue spill switch operation.
· Check Humidifier.
· Leak check gas line from manual safety shut-off.
· Check vent terminations.
· Check electrical wiring within system.
· Check/clean condenser coil.
· Check refrigerant charge.
· Check/clean evaporator coil.
· DECREASE Cost of Emergency Service.
· Priority Scheduling.
· 10% Discount on LABOR RATE and PARTS during your contract.
· ALL FILTER CHANGES WILL BE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
· A trained, dependable company that has been serving the Valley for over 30 years.